Friday, August 14, 2015

The Sorcerer Heir--Cinda Williams Chima

Title: The Sorcerer Heir
Author: Cinda Williams Chima
Publisher: Hyperion, 2014
Pages: 512 p
Source: Library
Compensation: None
Read: April 2015


Emma and Jonah are brought together by their love of music and their shared history at Thorn Hill, but their secrets and guilt threaten to tear them apart as the weir guilds continue to struggle to keep the peace. This final book in the Heir Chronicles answers the questions surrounding the mysterious massacre at Thorn Hill.

I liked this book as I read it a few months ago but I'm struggling to remember enough details to add to this review. This storyline wasn't as captivating as the initial tale of warring wizards and magical people.

******
I'm an Amazon Associate now. If you click on the Amazon links and buy anything I might make a tiny bit of money.

No comments:

Blog Archive